Friday, October 9, 2009

MY FAMILY

Name: Hilda
NPM : 08211210102
Class : 3D

MY FAMILY

I have family. My father name is Rohman. he is 48 years old, he is a driver, my father does not talk much, but he is a hard working father. The beautiful women in my family is my mother, her name is Ani. She is 42 years old,. She is a house wife, she does a lot of things at home, she talks much but she is very friendly. My elder brother is 25 years old, he is a worker, he is very nice with me and my twin. When Lebaran had com, my father, mother, elder brother, my twin and I went to my grandmother’s house at Karadenan-Cibinong after had to pray Ied together in mosque near my house. My family and I went to my grandmother’s house at 09.00 a.m used two cars, there are my father,mother, elder brother, my twin, aunt, uncle, cousin, nephew, niece. They live near my house and not far from my house. When I arrived in my grandmother’s house, we were embrassing and made apologize with my family one by one. That is unforgatable moment when Lebaran comes every years. After that, we were eating together in dinning room, it was not feeling sad, only felt happiness. As well as, between my relatives in my family give me some money, such us ; my uncle, father, elder brother and grandfather . I save some money in my money box. Those moment is very cozy. Never have been very nice and care in the world, except be gather with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment