Friday, October 9, 2009

My Holiday in Bandung

Name : Hilal Guswati
NPM : 08211210077
Class : 3-A
Subject : Writing for General Communication 2
Date : Wednesday, 7th October, 2009

My Holiday in Bandung

A month ago, my family and I went to Bandung for spent our holiday together.
At 07.00 a.m. we started our trip. We started from our house in Bogor to Bandung. We drive private cat to Bandung. At the trip, I saw many kinds of transportation such as car, bus, truck, container and the most of transportation is motorcycle.
At the trip, I saw good view and it’s really amazing. I can saw a large tea plant garden and all of that has beautiful color is green, it’s so fresh. Some flowers with pink and yellow color. And also I can saw blue sky and the top of the garden with smooth white cloud. It’s so beautiful!
First, we planned to visited Puncak because if went to Bandung we always pass Puncak track before. So, we want to visit Puncak also although just a moment. After that, we visited Bandung. In Bandung, we visited many kinds of tour object. For example, we visited Mountain and Crater of Tangkuban Parahu and also picked strawberry in Ciwidey’s Strawberry Garden. For the last tour object, we visited Observatory of Boscha.
When we take a rest, we had eaten rujak together. In rujak, I found many kinds of fruit such as pineapple, mango, star fruit, cucumber, etc. my mother made rujak before we started the trip. Rujak’s taste is so hot and sweet because in the sauce added chili and palm sugar.
After we visited all of tour object, we felt so tired. At 08.00 p.m. we had dinner together in on of restaurant in Bandung. In this restaurant, I ordered rice, chicken soup and some other food. After that, my family and I also ordered brownies, pudding and some cake for dessert. After dinner, we prepared back to home.

)* Find the English word of "rujak" or give the definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment