Sunday, October 11, 2009

Someone I Love

Name : Novi Sriyulianti
NPM : 08211210705
Subject : Writing For General Communication 2

Someone I Love

Someone I love in the world is my mother.... I love my mother very much. Of course, I love my dad too, but mom is truly special to me. She is my inspiration, the one that I look to when I’m down. I’ve lost count on how many times she’s helped me up, how may times she’s supported my decisions, how many times she’s comforted me when those decisions turn out to be bad ones. Never was there any doubt in my mind that she would suffer for my sake. I would do the same for her, but she never lets me. That’s what mothers do. If ever I become one in the future, I would like to be a mother like my mother is. And I’m sure she’ll love my children the same way she loves me. I love my mother because she gave me life. I love her because she makes me food and she raises me. I love my mother because she would and does anything for me and sister. My mother is the best because she always takes care of me and my sister, even when she is tired or busy with something else or in the middle of something important. She also has a very good sense of humor. I love her very much. My mother knows gives love to the people that need this. I love my mother because she likes to help, and she always good to people that need help. She is very organized. My mother is better than gold because she always knows what to do and what to say. She knows what to do when I cry, she knows what is good for me. My mother is better than gold because you can’t buy it with money. My mother is better than gold because she is smart and nice. My mother is better than gold because a mother is not just a metal she is a kiss and a hug and a smile. My mother is better than gold because she loves. My mother is my best friend. Whenever I have any problem she helps me. I love my mother….

No comments:

Post a Comment