Monday, October 5, 2009

The Unforgettable Moment

Name: Fajriyah Nur
NPM: 07211210135
Semesster: 5A

The Unforgettable Moment

I had the unforgettable moment when the first day of Idul Fitri. I celebrated my Idul Fitri in my father’s hometown. I felt so happy, because I can meet with my big family who long time no see. After ‘Sholat Ied’, my family and I got handshake with other family in my grand mother house to get pardon if we made a lot of mistake as long as. I could feel our togetherness so familiar, each family share about their experience. And I also told to them about my experience during I lived far from them. So long we spent our time to share about each experience until dzuhur comes. After dzuhur I played with my brother to the Dlundung Waterfall in Mojokerto, East Java. I permitted to my parents and asked to them to give me a little time. And the result I be able to go with my brother. After we arrived on there, I felt so comfortable with the situation. The view so cool, beautiful and certain far from pollution. Its so suitable for me who never found it before. I had taken along the situation and finally I forgot with my promise to may parents if I asked them just a little time to go out. My brother and I decided to go home as far as. But what happened after that? My mother become angry to me and decided never permitted me again to leave house. I felt so sad, but it is my fault and I had to accept it. But heart of my mother can not see me like that, finally my mother give me a freedom to spend my holiday with my old friends was there. That is my unforgettable moment when I stayed in Sidoarjo, East Java.

No comments:

Post a Comment