Thursday, January 19, 2012

Name : Deci Rahmawati NPM : 10211210340 TO HAVE “ HAVE “ These days there are many students and students in general are still one or even understood by the word or pronunciation aids in making sentences in English. This aids the word is a word that is easy but enough to make the students who study English language confused in its use. Many students who still do not understand a word of this aid, let alone in making sentences using English grammar patterns corresponding to sentence (grammar) used. Therefore I chose this theme because I think and I hope my writing this paper can assist students in understanding the word help in making a sentence or in a language spoken in Britain. Because the word help it though its shape is only one word and simple but it is very important in the correct sentence pattern in the manufacture of a sentence or in speaking English. Because the pattern of the sentence (grammar) is the most important key in learning the English language, basic foundation in learning English. Auxiliary word is used in conjunction with other verbs to help express the meaning, or in particular has a grammatical function. Use of the word is a verb auxiliary aids that serve to connect between subject and predicate. Auxiliary verbs or often referred to as an auxiliary verb (Helping verbs) used in conjunction with the main verb to give grammatical information that gives additional meaning to the sentence, which is not provided by the main,verb.http://binsaregc.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/penggunaan-kata-have-has-had-havebeen/, http://ismailmidi.com/berita130auxiliaryverbs.html,http://www.learnenglish.de/grammar/verbtohave.html,http://www.englishpage.com/modals/haveto.html,http://www.englishpage.com/minitutorials/let.html. Have said could serve as said auxiliary verb (auxiliary verb) and can also serve as a word transitive verb (transitive verb) To know the difference see the following example: have ¹: hαv, strong hæv auxiliary v (to; I, you, They, We, and the shape has to be: she, he, and it) They have gone They Have you gone seen the new Jurassic Park movie? Have you been watching a new movie Jurassic Park? He has not been honest with us He was not honest with our two < Will and Marshall in the past participle form (should have been)> You Should have been stronger You should have been stronger I must've left my keys inside I must have left Had the key within You'd better go now if you do not want to miss the plane You are better off now if you do not want to miss the plane I'd better stay home, I'm too tired I better stay at home, I was too tired 4 have Had / SPO / a) < GSS is old and not good > I think the car has had it I think the car is old is not good anymore b) have had it with < can not stand with the GSS> I've had it with the pollution in this area, I want to move! I was not strong with the pollution here, I want to move. Have: v / tr /, She has black hair and Brawn skins She has black hair and brown-skinned He has a big influence here He has a strong influence here She does not have experience to cook He had no experience cooking Do you have brothers? Do you have brothers? He has no money for a car He did not have enough money to buy a car I've got three children I already have three kids (have got to have the same meaning, but the use of have got is getting more especially in conversation). Let's have a drink! Let's drink! We're having roasted steak in the party we ate roast beef at the party what time do you usually have dinner? What time do you usually have dinner < follow, do, feel, have developed > You'll have fun at the circus You will feel comforted in the circus He had an accident yesterday he had an accident yesterday. < intend, mean, is> I have nothing against watching TV, but watching TV all day long is not wasting time I do not like to watch TV, but watch TV all day wasting time. To Have Auxiliary verbs used are have, has, had. Be, Do, and Have is an auxiliary verb as a verb is irregular and can be used as a main verb. Be, doing, and have also served as principal verbs or main verbs. Consider the following example: - She is a good musician. (Principal verb) - She is talking now. (Auxiliary verbs) The Verb To Have Forms of To Have Present Past Continuous I / you / we / they have had having he / she / it has had having Have is one of the most common verbs in the English language. It functions in various ways. To have as a main verb As a main verb “to have” implies the meaning of possession. For example: “I have a job.” “I have a car.“ "I don't have any time."When it is used to indicate possession you can say "I have..." or you might see/ hear "I have got...". When you are talking about actions, you only use "have".For example: I have a shower in my bathroom, I don't have a bath. = I have got a shower in my bathroom. I haven't got a bath.The action:I have a shower every day. - I'm having a shower now. Note - it does not take the continuous form "I having" - for that you have to use the auxiliary verb be. For example: “I am having a shower.” “Are you having a good time?"The forms of the verb “to have” are have and has for the present and had for the past. Question Positive Statement (spoken) Negative Statement (spoken) Singular Do I have ...? Have I got ...? I have (I've) I have not (I haven't/I've not) Does he / she / it have...? Has he/she/it got ...? He/she/it has (He/she/it 's) He/she/it has not (He/she/it hasn't) Do you have ...? Have you got ...? You have (You've) You have not (You haven't/You've not) Did I / he / she / it have ...? Had I / he / she / it / you got...? I / He / She / It / You had (I'd / He'd / She'd / You'd) I / He / She / It / You had not (I / He / She / It / You hadn't) Plural Do we / you / they have ...? Have we / you / they got ...? We / You / They have (We've / You've / They've) We / You / They have not (We / You / They haven't // We've nof / You've not They've not) Do you have ...? Have you got ...? You have (You've) You have not (You haven't/You've not) Do they have ...? Have they got ...? They have (They've) They have not (They haven't/They've not) Did we / you / they have ...? Had we / you / they got ... ? We / You / They had (We'd / You'd / They'd) I / He / She / It / You had not (I / He / She / It / You hadn't) Examples Have Have got Question - ? "Do you have a car?" "Have you got a car?" Positive Answer - Yes "Yes, I have a car." "Yes I've got a car." Negative Answer - No "No, I don't have a car." "No I haven't got a car." To have as an auxiliary verb The verb “to have” is used as an auxiliary verb to help other verbs create the perfect tense - auxiliary verb have [+ past participle]. For example, “I have read a lot of books,” or “I have never been to America,” or "I have already eaten." Present Perfect I have been a teacher for over 11 years. You have been a student for ... He / She has been a student for ... It has been nice today. We have been students for .... They have been students for ... Past Perfect I had been a teacher for several years. You had been a student for several years. He / She had been a student for several years. It had been nice for several hours. We had been students for several years. They had been students for several years. Future Perfect I will have been a teacher for several years. You will have been a student for several years. He / She will have been a student for several years. It will have been nice for several years. We will have been students for several years. They will have been students for several years. Question Positive Statement Negative Statement (possible short forms) Singular Have you been ...? You have been ... (You've been ...) You have not been ... (You haven't been ... // You've not been ...) Plural Have we / you / they been ...? We / You / They have been ... (We've / You've They've been ...) We / You / They have not been ... (We / You / They haven't been ... // We've / You've They've not been ...) For example: Question - ? "Have you washed your face today?" Positive Answer - Yes " Yes, I have." Negative Answer - No " No, I haven't." Question - ? "Have you ever had a heart attack?" Positive Answer - Yes " Yes, I'm afraid I have." Negative Answer - No " No, thank goodness, I haven't." The use of have to In addition to the two forms, there is another use for have as a modal verb; have to or have got to. This, of course, must be followed by another verb "We have to do something". Have to Have got to Question - ? "Do you have to leave early?" "Have you got to leave early?" Positive Answer - Yes "Yes I have to." or "Yes I do" "Yes I've got to." Negative Answer - No "No I don't have to." "No I haven't got to." To have something done If something is done for you, in other words you haven't actually done it yourself, we use the structure "to have something done". For example:"I have my hair cut once every six weeks." (I don't cut my own hair, my hairdresser cuts it for me.)"My husband has the car serviced once a year." (He wouldn't have a clue how to service a modern car so, he takes it to the garage and they service it for us.) As for other sources that already I'm looking for Have and has are verbs (verb) which has the same meaning as "have, have," but differs in its use according to the sentence subject. Have and Has also served as an auxiliary word. "Has" is used only if its subject is third person, namely: He, She, It. "HAVE" to use if the subject of his "I", "WE", "YOU", or "THEY". "HAS" to use if the subject is "HE", "SHE", or "IT". Auxiliary verbs are auxiliary verbs work serves to add information or clarify the meaning of other verbs. In use auxiliary verb consists of 23 types, namely:Might Could Marshall can may would Should Will is a must have am are was were the resource persons has been being Had some do does did.

No comments:

Post a Comment